Palazzo Gelsomini contains two, fully restored, independent apartments and one of the finest rooftop terraces in all of Badolato with a panoramic view of the Ionian Sea and rolling hills surrounding the village.
The first floor of the palazzo has two bedrooms, kitchen, and bathroom, while the second floor has two bedrooms. large kitchen and living room, bathroom, and access to the rooftop terrace.
The entire property measures 240 square meters; just the terrace is 80 square meters.
“Gelsomini” means “jasmine” in Italian and is a nod to the Jasmine Coast along the Ionian Sea in the province of Reggio Calabria, south of Badolato.
- 2 independent units (shared entrance)
- 4 bedrooms total (2 in each unit)
- 2 bathrooms total (1 in each unit)
- 2 kitchens total (1 in each unit)
- Panoramic rooftop terrace
- air-conditioning / heating
Please contact us for more information, including price.